TRUMP’s First Extra-Judicial Execution of an American.

nora-anwar

During campaign speeches, Donald Trump promised to kill the family members of terrorism suspects; a war-crime.  Nine days after taking office, President Trump makes good on his promise.   Trump follows his predecessor, Barrack Obama, down the same path by condemning an American citizen to death without allowing them their constitutionally guaranteed due process.  Trump supporters cheered as he took office, excited about the possibilities now that they no longer had an enemy of freedom in the Whitehouse.  This goes to show that despite the change of face in Washington, some things never change.  Unfortunately, a US Serviceman, CSWO William Ryan Owens, was killed in the raid along with as many as 30 Yemenis. 

Source: The Guardian

2017_jan-yemen-ospreyPresident Donald Trump personally approved a US commando raid in Yemen that left one elite serviceman dead and may have killed an eight-year-old American girl, the US military has told the Guardian.

At least 14 people died in Sunday’s raid by the elite Joint Special Operations Command, which is now the subject of a preliminary inquiry to determine if allegations of civilian deaths are sufficiently credible to merit a full investigation.

The operation was launched to gather intelligence on suspected operations by al-Qaida in the Arabian peninsula (AQAP), according to Colonel John Thomas, a spokesman for US Central Command. Planning for the raid “started months before”, under Barack Obama’s administration, but was “not previously approved”, he said.

Thomas said he did not know why the prior administration did not authorize the operation, but said the Obama administration had effectively exercised a “pocket veto” over it.

A former official said the operation had been reviewed several times, but the underlying intelligence was not judged strong enough to justify the risks, and the case was left to the incoming Trump administration to make its own judgment.

An eight-year-old girl, Nawar al-Awlaki, was killed in the raid, according to her family. Nawar, also known as Nora, is the daughter of the al-Qaida propagandist and American citizen Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a September 2011 US drone strike in Yemen. Awlaki’s 16-year-old son Abdulrahman was killed in a second drone strike soon afterwards.

On the campaign trail, Trump endorsed killing relatives of terrorist suspects, which is a war crime. “The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families,” he told Fox News in December 2015.

Thomas strongly denied that US military forces knew the girl was in the compound before launching the operation, or that any of what Central Command said were an “estimated” 14 people ultimately killed in the raid were civilians. Continue reading

Advertisements

THE CRIMES OF SEAL TEAM 6

sealteam6Officially known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, SEAL Team 6 is today the most celebrated of the U.S. military’s special mission units. But hidden behind the heroic narratives is a darker, more troubling story of “revenge ops,” unjustified killings, mutilations, and other atrocities — a pattern of criminal violence that emerged soon after the Afghan war began and was tolerated and covered up by the command’s leadership.

Read More>>

A Brief History of “False Flags”

Sources: Activist Post / The Daily Sheeple / The Corbett Report

A lesson in false flags…the history your kids won’t be taught at school. We all know that schools in the US discourage independent thought and the asking of questions. This is the design of the US education system today. It doesn’t matter if the facts are correct, just don’t question the party line!

James Corbett of The Corbett Report takes the viewer on a whirlwind tour of false flag history, from the Gleiwitz incident and the Lavon affair to Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

Full Transcript and Sources: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=7980

 

 

The Hypocrisy of Action Against Chemical Warfare Offenders

20130829-170522.jpg

With tensions mounting, the US is beginning to make its case for strikes against the Syrian government. Reports indicate that the White House will release the declassified document demonstrating Syria used chemical weapons against its citizens as justification for US military intervention as early as today.

The Syrian question has some asking why the use of chemical weapons is the ‘red line’ whose crossing now demands American involvement, and recently declassified CIA documents don’t make the debate any clearer. Continue reading

The Standing Man: Turkey’s New Form of Protest Goes Viral; Gov. Cracks Down on Social Media

The Standing Man

Source: RT

As the Turkish government moves towards a crackdown on social media, a new trend took Turkish-language Twitter by storm on Tuesday.

An artist’s unorthodox protest has captured the minds of demonstrators in Istanbul. Erdem Gunduz stood silently for eight hours straight in front of a portrait of the founder of modern Turkey, Kemal Ataturk, after Taksim Square was reopened on Monday.

Hundreds joined the silent protester before police arrived and arrested those who refused to disperse. Copycat protests then cropped up across the country on Monday night in emulation of Gunduz. Continue reading

US Weapons Deliveries to “Terrorists in Syria” a Systematic Violation of the Convention against the Use of Mercenaries

Source: NSNBC

A New York Times article reveals CIA involvement in weapons deliveries to the Syrian insurgents. Weapons which among other end up in the hands of the Syrian Al-Qaeda branch Jabhat al-Nusra.Source

The article reveals that deliveries by planes have taken place since 2012. The USA, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia and others however, have directly and indirectly provided weapons for Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda associated insurgents since early 2011.

Special forces liaisons and special operations combat troops have been on the ground in Syria since 2011, taking among other, part in the spectacular kidnapping of the attorney general of  Hama, Adnan Bakkur, in which  helicopter gunships were involved.

The financing of the subversion began as early as 2007, when the government of Qatar sent USD 10 billion to the Turkish Foreign Minister Davotoglu. The arming of terrorists is not a one off scandal, but official NATO doctrine and a systematic violation of the Convention against the Use of Mercenaries. Continue reading

Obama Now Global Head of Al-Qaeda

Source: Infowars

President Barack Obama is now the global head of Al-Qaeda – bankrolling, arming and equipping terrorists around the world in order to achieve his administration’s geopolitical objectives – while simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights.

Since it has now been established that those merely suspected of engaging in terrorism are subject to targeted drone strikes, under the terms of his own prosecution of the war on terror, Obama must immediately order a drone strike on the White House. Continue reading